These Happy Questions can focus our thoughts and conversations on Happy Topics. Have fun asking them!
10. What are five things you love about your life?
9. When have you felt happiest during the past week?
8. What makes you laugh?
7. What makes you smile?
6. What hobbies do you love?
5. What do you love about your friends and family?
4. What do you love about the space in which you live?
3. What do you love about the city, town, or countryside in which you live?
2. What do you love about your dreams?
1. What excites you as you look forward to the next year?
By asking Happy Questions, may you receive many Happy Answers.
Game of the Day
How many of these questions can you ask yourself and others today?
Create your own Happy Questions.
Jason Freeman is a professional writer, and a one-of-a-kind public speaker. He is the founder and CEO of Heroic Yes! Productions. Jason has an MFA in Poetry from the University of Nebraska. He knows the pain of perceiving one’s life through a lens of limitation and also the thrill of moving beyond that mindset. For more information on Jason’s powerful message, or to book him to present to your organization, go to www.HeroicYesProductions.com.